I suggest you ...

please add silent/muted/ mode with vib.

Currently only silent and no vibrations can be indicated...

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vaclav Dvorak shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vaclav Dvorak commented  · 

(I'm not sure if you're reading anonymous comments, so adding reply once again)

Well, I often use sound profile with vibrations ON and sound OFF (muted notification, alarms, ringer).

Currently, in Lights Flow there's only possibility to indicate sound OFF and vibrations OFF using notification called "Silent mode". (Using Silent mode with vibrations set on doesn't trigger the notification).

I would like to have possibility to indicate profile with sounds OFF and vibrations ON (which I use preferrably). This profile is especially handy on some occasions and I would like to know it just by LED flashing color, so please add new some new notification type. For example <b>"Silent mode with vibrations"</b>.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Well, I often use sound profile with vibrations ON and sound OFF (muted notification, alarms, ringer).

Currently, in Lights Flow there's only possibility to indicate sound OFF and vibrations OFF using notification called "Silent mode". (Using Silent mode with vibrations set on doesn't trigger the notification).

I would like to have possibility to indicate profile with sounds OFF and vibrations ON (which I use preferrably). This profile is especially handy on some occasions and I would like to know it just by LED flashing color, e.g. adding by new notification such as "Silent mode with vibrations".

Feedback and Knowledge Base