I suggest you ...

Notification only with led?

Honestly was thinking it would be nice to have an "led only" option for notification this way you'll know which app sends notification without needing to stuff n clearing your notification bar. Sadly blocking the notification in the app settings causes the app to disable the notification led. Like hidden notification option. Have been looking around for such app but nothing in play market. Would be a nice addition if it can be made

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

The persistent notification has been added because Google asked me to when the app runs in the foreground because they have stopped apps running in the foreground without an visible notification in android 4.3 upwards. Luckily it can be switched off though.
    If you go into light flow, settings and then switch off the “run in foreground” option that will remove it.

There is a slightly higher chance that the app may get killed off by android when running low on memory with this change in settings. If this happens, the app may miss some notifications before restarting.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you. I appreciate it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yep. I mean for chat msgs or instagram or kik i think it's pretty useless to have both notification on "notification bar + light flow led" . It would be nice to have a work around to automatically clear that specific notification from the notification bar and have the only led blinking hopefully it's possible since i already given it root access "if I'm not mistaken".. I guess that's for people who have too many notifications. I know i can disable the notification for that particular app but it was a suggestion. Which reminds me is there a way to remove your flow icon from my notification bar? Like why is it there? Anyways. I love your app thank you for taking the time to make it and listen to your customers

Feedback and Knowledge Base